- District Departments
- Governing Board
- Board Policies
- Board Packets
- Staff Directory
- Public Notifications
- 2022-2023 Suicide Prevention Plan
- Bullying & Harassment Prevention
- Comprehensive Plan for Special Education
- Comprehensive School Safety Plan
- Discrimination & Harassment Based on Sex
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant
- Healthy Schools Act
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Inter-District Transfer Handbook
- LCFF Budget Overview for Parents
- Learning Continuity Plan
- SARC Reports
- Single Plan for School Achievement
- Title IX
- Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP)
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Covid 19 Reopening Plan
- 2022-23 EPA Expenditure Report
- Foster and Homeless Youth
- California Dept. of Ed.
- Shasta Co. Office of Ed.
- Site Council
Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
The Local Control and Accountability Plan or LCAP is a critical part of California's new Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF). It is a three-year, district-level plan that is updated annually. The plan describes the school district's key goals for students as well as the specific actions (with expenditures) the district will take to achieve the goals and means (metrics) used to measure progress.
EC Section 52060(d)
For downloadable versions, please click below.