- District Departments
- Governing Board
- Board Policies
- Board Packets
- Staff Directory
- Public Notifications
- 2022-2023 Suicide Prevention Plan
- Bullying & Harassment Prevention
- Comprehensive Plan for Special Education
- Comprehensive School Safety Plan
- Discrimination & Harassment Based on Sex
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant
- Healthy Schools Act
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Inter-District Transfer Handbook
- LCFF Budget Overview for Parents
- Learning Continuity Plan
- SARC Reports
- Single Plan for School Achievement
- Title IX
- Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP)
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Covid 19 Reopening Plan
- 2022-23 EPA Expenditure Report
- Foster and Homeless Youth
- California Dept. of Ed.
- Shasta Co. Office of Ed.
- Site Council
What is a Williams Complaint?
A Williams Complaint, another type of UCP complaint, regards instructional materials, emergency or urgent facilities conditions that pose a threat to the health and safety of pupils, and teacher vacancy or misassignment and may be filed anonymously. Williams Complaints are filed with the principal, or their designee, of the school in which the complaint arises. Schools have complaint forms available for these types of complaints, but will not reject a complaint, if the form is not used as long as the complaint is submitted in writing.
If a Williams Complaint requirement is allegedly not being met, a Williams Complaint form may be also be obtained at a school office or an agency/district office.
For more information on the Williams Complaint, please refer to the following:
- Administrative Regulation 1312.4 - Williams Uniform Complaint
- Williams Complaint Annual Notice
- Pre-school Health & Safety Notice
- Williams Complaint Classroom Notification
- Williams Complaint Form
For additional information please visit the California Department of Education at https://www.cde.ca.gov/re/cp/uc/ucpmonitoring.asp. Items related to the Williams Complaint are under UCP 4, 5, & 6.